The second week we started with the 'real painting'. We made few thumbnails (small drawings of selection of the installation) and choose one of them to paint it in three shades of grey. For the first painting I used flat brush. The images below show the thumbnail, the line painting of the selection and the final piece:
The second painting was done the same way, using a flat brush and three shades of grey. The following images show the thumbnail, painting in process and the final piece:
Similar process was used for the following painting, except I used palette knives instead of brush:
The final painting also started with a thumbnail. This time we had to use shades of two colours: orange and blue. The green colour on the painting was caused by mixing these two colours. Quite interesting result!